Good Night Good Night

good movie

i really liked the style of drawing and colouring of it. it was pretty old school. the dream sequence was distinct and shit. good movie

Bonus Stage #3: Character Bonus Stage #3: Character

Nice Style

I like how it has pictures and shit going on the final credits. spruces that up a bit. reminds me of a cartoon you'd see on tv. anyway, good work keep pumping them out!

"R" "R"

Why

Well, you didnt explain much... well anything at all. You just offered quotes and theories of life that have been said and contemplated far before. Hope? Hope for what? Has hope changed anyones lives or has it just created a new hole to fill with the evils int he world so when that hole of hope is filled you are back wherever you started again searching for an answer. Maybe the answer is that there is no answer, just have fun. Over analyzing seperates the body fromt he mind. Do what feels good. Celebrate this chance to be alive and breathing, quit bitching and asking questions that wont change anything.

Flash Break Dancing Flash Break Dancing

What a bad movie.

The best reviews you got were also made by you. Funny how that kinda shit works. LoL.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Fucking Righteous Game

It took awhile but I beat it. Thats a perfect challenged game where it doesnt take you to long to get bored of the game but isnt short so you cant get the full enjoyment. The graphics kicked ass and were really smooth. I liek the weapon upgrades but I think there could be some different one. Good job. Best game on newgrounds by far.